If you’d like to listen to the podcast, either one of these links work:
I’m going to share a little differently this week. The show notes are more about questions to ask yourself, the scripts I share, resources and references. So you’ve got to listen to or watch the message to get the most out of it.
Questions to Contemplate
- The world leaves room for a lot of interpretation with happiness, where do you choose to pursue it?
- What is the one relationship that can fill us when the seeking happiness in the world doesn’t fulfill is?
- Do you know the major differences between biblical and progressive christianity?
- Is the way you feel more important than what Scripture tells you about your feelings?
- Is following your heart your mantra for life? Do you know there is another way?
- Self-searching is good, but there is an end to it. What do you do when you get to that point?
- Is “your truth” more important than “God’s truth” in the word?
- What does the Bible say about self?
- Why are works important when it comes to faith?
- If happiness is not the destination it is a way of life, what is the true way?
- Who are you looking up to? Self-help authors? Be aware of who you put on a pedestal.
- Pursue Jesus.
- Pursue him with friends who are doing the same.
- Pursue him by reading about women in the bible who did just that.
- Study Proverbs.
1 Peter 2:24
John 14: 5-6, 8
2 Timothy 4:1-2
Resources and References
Alisa Childers. Click on her name and get all her resources. She’s got a great podcast. Haven’t read her book yet.